Triple Screw Pump Models
Triple Screw Pump Model-PDS
Vertical flange pump with motor lantern having lateral suction and discharge are space saving design. PDS range of Triple Screw Pumps are of space saving design pumps available in vertical pedestal mounted construction. These pumps consist of a Casing with Replaceable Cartridge Assembly.
Pump is directly coupled to a motor through a flexible coupling mounted on a motor stool. These pumps have Vertically pedestal Mounted Casings with Lateral Suction and Discharge. But different options are also available for location of suction and discharge flanges to suit specific requirements of piping arrangement.
Casings are available in different materials such as Cast Iron & Carbon Steel Cast And Carbon Steel Fabricated. For pumps handling fuel oils heating cover is provided for heating of liquid entering the suction of pump. In case of pumps handling liquids at high temperatures, complete heating of casings is also possible.
The pumps are provided with a Built In Relief Valve, which allows excess pressure to be recirculated to suction chamber. Alternatively a Return Valve is provided which allows excess pressure to return to a separate tank.
- Internal or External Bearing Design Available
- Turbulence free pulsation less flow
- Pumps suitable for low NPSH
- Replaceable Cartridge Construction
- Noiseless operation
- Low Maintenance
- Long life
- Orientation of inlet / outlet to meet specific requirement
- Variety Of Casing Material Available
- Variety Of Sealing Arrangement Possible
- Variety Of Mounting Arrangement Possible