Cleaning Systems Models
UTPSPL is manufacturing Cleaning Systems comprising of plunger Pumps complete with drive and safety and control systems required for various applications of cleaning. The complete unit is a compact mobile unit with easy maneuverability in difficult terrains as well as on smooth surfaces.
These systems are available in different designs and with a number of features, which make these machines versatile in nature and find applications in different industries.
UTPSPL Cold Water/Steam Jet Cleaning Systems are ideal for the following Applications.
- Coal Field & Mines
- Power Plants
- Cement Plants
- Air Port & Shipyard
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Textile units
- Marine Industry
- Fishing Industry
- Steel Plants
Principle of operation
Water jet cleaning machines are designed on the basis of using water at pressure for cleaning of tough surfaces. Plunger pump is used to deliver water at high pressure through specially designed nozzles to meet the cleaning requirements. The flow of water is regulated through regulator valves to meet different flow and pressure requirements with single machine.
Features and Advantages
- Two Way Dosing System
- Compact and mobile unit
- Hot water/ steam jet cleaning
- Horizontal heat Exchanger to prevent fire hazards.
- Solid Ceramic Plunger
- Co-axial System of lances
- Low pump speed
- Ease of Maintenance
- Safety valve for safe operation of machines
- Regulated flow for multiple applications
- Variety of flow directions through nozzles
- Wide range of flow and pressures available
- Possibility of mixing chemicals with water for tough cleaning jobs